As it’s the Bram Stoker Festival this weekend, we’ve added the below ourselves to ask you for your input on this DCC Beta.
Here’s a conversation that we had on our Facebook page a while back. (Here’s the link to the original if you want to click on any of the links. Later during a web search, we also discovered this by Will http://willknott.ie/2012/06/12/get-me-stickers/ so contacted him on twitter…and we then re-continued the conversation back on our Facebook page below.)
Like most Beta Projects, we’re simply using this as a trigger for your suggestions and ideas and feedback (and also to actually see the on-the-street, real life, reactions and feedback).
- What do you think of the idea?
- Could it be useful in some way? How? why?
- It’s not for everyone (smart phones and QR codes would probably not be inclusive for a large sector of society), so we think that a later version could include traditional web addresses.
- Any thoughts on how to use it to promote reading or visiting libraries for books (or for any of the other items or services that they provide…for example did you know you can rent art from certain libraries?)?
- Any suggestions or thoughts about other ways this idea could be explored?